What do I get with my registration?
- Fully supported, exciting bicycle tour from the Elgin to CSC
- Secure overnight parking for your car
- Snacks and water along the ride
- Dinner and breakfast at the campsite (vegan options available but you have to let us know)
- Live band for 3.5 hours!
- Full night of camping with access to bathrooms and showers
- Swag bag with other random prizes from our sponsors!
- Transportation of all your gear to the campsite
- Transportation of you, your bicycle and all your other gear back to the starting point
- Discounted skydiving optional
Can I do this ride?
- RED JAC is the farthest thing from a race. This is meant to be an enjoyable bicycle tour, but challenging at the same time. Speed is not something you should focus on since we give you more than enough time to complete this (10 hours to do 55 miles)
- If you are able to comfortable ride 15-20 miles, this will not be a problem for you
- Worst case scenario, you can call the number we will provide and a volunteer will scoop you and your bike up
What is the deal with the beer?
- If you are 21, you are permitted to drink
- All drinks are provided with your registration
- There will be a variety of incredible drink types provided by our sponsor, along with give-a-ways!!!
Will there be showers and bathrooms?
- Yes, there are showers and bathrooms
Will the campsites have electricity?
- Yes, plenty of areas to plug in or charge up
Is there a refund policy?
- We will provide a 80% refund up until 8/1/2017. After that, you can only transition your ticket to another rider.